Saturday, April 22, 2017

Tears of a Wolf

I want to say one thing about my book. Tears of a Wolf I wanted to portray my main character being a good man who did something horribly bad and is trying to make up for it. Rape is ungodly to me and is a subject that is taboo and I do not want to approach in my writing yet I did in this one and I apologize. I was going to do two books call them Avenging Angels kind of like a female version of the Crow but like I said violence and rape...some dark stories do not need to be written and I won't go there. So I might scrap those two. It's like listening to Richard Marx Hazard and I have this story in mind I want to right but I don't know how you would ask permission if you can write it. Okay, back to Tears of a Wolf, this may be the only one of my books that has a book review I think it is on Barnes and Noble which is funny because I don't know if I have ever received a royalty payment from them. The review was negative and said the story was all over the place. Yeah it was five stories I put together to explain how the main character's son came into existence and being the child of a heinous act did not define him.

No comments:

Post a Comment